San Luis Obispo County Parks & Recreation has established Dog Parks throughout the County for the enjoyment of dogs and their owners. Please follow the rules to allow everyone to enjoy these parks.
- Users assume all liability and risk related to use
- Users are responsible for their dog’s behavior
- No aggressive dogs
- No dogs in heat
- Male dogs over 6 months must be neutered
- Dogs may not be left unattended
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated
- Clean up after your dog
- Small children must be attended at all times
- All county ordinances apply – No smoking in SLO County Parks
SLO County Dog Park Locations
Dog Park is located next to the Pine Group Day Use Area.