Group Day Use & Facilities
A $9 reservation / transaction fee will be applied to each reservation or transaction made and consider the following when making your reservation:
- You may make reservations one year in advance
- Payment is due within 14 days of making your reservation unless otherwise specified
- Have backup dates in mind
- Most facilities are available from 8 a.m. to sunset
- Know the approximate number of people attending
- Amplified sound requires a special use permit & fee
- Groups exceeding site capacity may require a special use permit & additional fee
- Inflatable play structures require a special use permit & fee
- Cleaning/damage deposit may be required
- Vehicle entrance fees may apply at some regional parks
New Parks and Trail Interactive Map App!
County of San Luis Obispo Parks and Recreation invites you to “Think Outside” with our new interactive map application. Click here to visit our Parks & Trail View web application at to search for County parks and trails. Whether you’re looking for a new adventure or your favorite local park you can find it using our new Parks & Trail View map application on your desktop or tablet. Available soon on your handheld phone.