Los Osos Skate Park
Los Osos Skate Park officially opened September 6, 2005 and is a 17,000 square foot concrete park with challenging terrains for all skating levels. Street scape terrain provides obstacles and rails that provide hours of skateboard fun. There are two bowls that give the experienced skater a thrilling experience as well as entertainment for spectators.
Hours of Operations
Daily: 12:00pm to dusk (subject to change with monitor coverage)
Entry Fee / Pass Info
$2 per day. If you are interested in purchasing a 14-Entry Skate Park Pass for $20 please contact us at 805.781.5930. You may also purchase them in person at the San Luis Obispo County Parks & Recreation office at 1144 Monterey Street, San Luis Obispo. We’re open 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Skate Park Rules / Required Safety Equipment
California State Law , Health and Safety Code, Section 115775 – 115800 requires us to enforce the use of helmets, elbow and knee pads. This law is strictly enforced.
• Helmets required: must be tightly fastened and secured.
• Elbow pads and knee pads required. (CHSC 115800a)
• Wristguards highly recommended.
• Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, and small-wheeled scooters only.
• No smoking or tobacco products. (CHSC 104495)
• No food or drink in the skate park.
• Spectators must use viewing area outside the skate park.
• No pets allowed in the skate park or unattended outside.
• Littering is prohibited. (SLO Co. Ord. 11.16)
• Additional obstacles or other materials may not be used.
• Be courteous and respectful of our neighbors.
• Violation of the rules could result in eviction. (SLO Co. Ord. 11.20.060)
Los Osos Skate Park is located at 2180 Palisades Avenue, Los Osos, California.